Volunteering at a booth? Keeping an eye on your energetic children? Chatting with friends?
Have no fear! Mobile bidding is here!
With mobile bidding, you will be able to browse through items, view current bids, and make bids from your mobile phone (or tablet) without ever having to go into Ellison Hall. You will be alerted via text when you've been outbid so you don't have to be continually checking in! Mobile bidding will allow you to get the most out of your Fall Family Fair experience, since time with family and friends is really what it's all about.
Parents will receive a text prior to the opening of the Fair.
All other guests will receive a text after registering in Ellison Hall.
Mobile bidding can be set up for you in three simple steps:
1. Select text message that you received – it will say “Welcome! Log into your account now” and will have a web address. Click the link to open a web browser on your phone.
2. Click on the “Yes!” icon right below your name.
3. View packages and start bidding!
Click here to watch a one-minute video outlining these easy steps.
Click here to review what you can expect as a mobile bidder.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Your bidder number will appear on the home screen of mobile bidding right below your name.
- You do not need to download an app. Mobile bidding runs completely on your web browser.
- All the auction items will be on display in Ellison Hall so you can see what is being offered.
- If you can't make it to the Fair this year, you can still bid on items and get in on the action.
- Bid Buddies will be available to assist guests that do not have an internet-access phone.
- Extra wi-fi spots will be available and the password will be clearly posted at the event.
Bid high. Bid often. Be EPIC!